We prepare an installation schedule that aligns with your schedule – and then we stick to it. After your contract is approved, a Hocutt project manager will conduct a planning call with you, where the delivery dates for the entire project will be decided.
If necessary, the project manager will also call you weekly to inform you of material deliveries, the need for resident notices, and milestone completion.
Once we’ve made sure that your system is operating perfecting, we’ll conduct a final sign off on the installing which includes lien waivers.
To ensure success:
- Detailed scope of work for your project
- Assigned project manager is available at every step of the project
- With multi-property installations, a senior Hocutt executive is also assigned.
- Prior to billing, a review will make sure that the regulations have been met, the right people are on the job and that the equipment is correct.
- If needed, site survey and acquisition support is available
With Hocutt, you can be sure you’re getting the most experienced technicians in the nation. We have installed, serviced and maintained millions of systems in our 50 years of business. Our technicians can service almost all water, gas, or electric metering systems.
Don’t have a metering service at your property? We also provide retrofits.
We have a simple meter evaluation process:
- Survey of your existing projects and properties.
- Audit and propose recommendations.
- Provide the right metering technology for your properties.
We also offer extended warranty agreements on select metering systems.